The New Hampshire Lodging & Restaurant Association Education Foundation enhances the hospitality industry’s service to the public through education, promotion of career opportunities, and community engagement.
Very recently the NHLRAEF created a non-profit relief fund that was built in partnership by the New Hampshire Restaurant and Lodging Association (NHLRA) to support employees working in the hospitality industry impacted by COVID-19.
- Fast-casual or quick-service establishments
- Wineries and breweries which offer beverage tastings
- Lodging property employees
- Food Kiosks or similar establishments
- Venues which offer event services such as conference centers, golf courses, and ski resorts
- Commissioned Food and Beverage Sales Representatives
The funding is restricted to the use of housing, living and medical expenses.
Visit the link below to see who qualifies, how it works, to apply or just donate toward the cause. If you have any questions, I am happy to help, as I have years of experience working with the hospitality industry.