- While online stores have arguably always benefited small businesses, the COVID-19 pandemic has placed a premium on their importance. If you’re considering offering an online store for your business, I am here to support you with online payment gateways of every kind. However, if you need a simple, yet effective solution to help your business get beyond its challenges? I’ve got that too!
Opening Your Business’ Digital Doors
Online shopping has always been about convenience. The COVID-19 pandemic upped the ante and made online shopping in some cases the only, and certainly the safest, alternative. The COVID-19 crisis presented many unforeseen outcomes, many of them to do with consumer habits.
Regardless of vaccinations or herd immunity, consumers will continue to purchase online and opt for curbside pickup or delivery opportunities, even — if and when –life returns to “normal.” I already do!
Habits Are Hard To Break
According to Forbes, More Customers Are Shopping Online Now Than At Height Of Pandemic, Fueling Need For Digital Transformation, with “nearly 36% of U.S. consumers buying retail goods online, compared to 29% doing so in mid-April when most brick-and-mortar stores were closed. The same is true for consumers ordering from restaurants online. The survey found 21% of consumers are now ordering online from restaurants, up from 13% in mid-April.”
If your business didn’t feel the urgency to pivot and provide online purchasing, curbside pickup or delivery options, you still might want to consider doing so given the following statistics on How COVID-19 Is Transforming E-Commerce:
- In February 2020, online conversion rates increased 8.8%, a rate usually reserved for hyped online shopping opportunities like Cyber Monday
- As of mid-April 2020, U.S. retailers’ online year-over-year (YoY) revenue growth was up 68%, exceeding January’s peak of 49%
- By April 21, 2020, e-commerce orders in the U.S. and Canada surged 129% year-over-year, with online retail orders up 146%
Although no one knows what the future holds, online stores will be a fixture in the big picture. Your business can’t afford to miss out. Beyond offers a simple solution to integrate an online storefront.
- The landing page is used either independently or can integrate with your current website and marketing.
- Your google business page is “automagically” linked and ready for mobile use so navigation on a device is a breeze.
- Pick up times, pictures and pricing can be adjusted at the click of a button based on your busy times and availability of product
See How It Works
Check out this example here and imagine what an online store might look like for your brand.
For online merchants and consumers alike, the bottom line is an easy, seamless and secure transaction process, most often when provided by a PCC DSS Level 1 Payments Processor like Beyond.
It only takes a few days to open your business’ online doors and doing so costs less than $400 a year!
I work with you business owners to save costs, whether or not you utilize the online store option or already have one in place.
Don’t be bogged down with the costly options of designing a website Choose a time on my calendar and let’s discuss how to get your online store up and running in days!